- On registration we will contact you to arrange a survey date and time convenient to you.
- No payment required at this stage.
Survey and Design
- Once the survey and design session is completed, the drawing showing the existing plans and elevations will be produced.
- On completion of this we will ask for 50% payment of the agreed fixed fee.
- Proposed sketch design drawings will now be produced in line with the initial discussion during stage 1.
- Once completed drawing will be sent for approval.
- Any alterations can be made at this stage, prior to your final approval.
- Once approved we will prepare all necessary drawings and site location and block plans needed for the application.
- All form filling and printing etc as required is included.
- Prior to the application being made final payment is required and local authority application fees.
- Once planning permission has been obtained, if you choose our service, we will prepare the building regulations drawings.
- These drawings will have all the floor plans and elevations, sections and details required, also showing existing building relationship.
- A full building specification will be included.
- The full building regulations drawing service, will require all fees, along with the application fees to the building control, before works are undertaken.
- Should further details be required, for example structural engineer calculations, these will incur extra costs.
Ray drew up and submitted plans for our single storey extension under both pitch and flat roofing to be built on the back of our bungalow, including the dismantling and re-erection of our conservatory. The work started after Easter and was completed on time and within budget. We have a well-constructed extension that is very well insulated and double glazed. Ray’s particular strengths are the combination of planning and construction; his knowledge and ability to translate the client’s wishes into a completed project; and, being both architect and builder, he was available at all times to accommodate any comments or changes by us during construction.